Six steps for Iran visa application
- Fill out (typewriting) the visa application form.
- Email the form to us including your copy of passport.
- We confirm receiving of your application and apply for your Iran visa invitation number immediately.
- We email you the visa reference number as soon as we receive it.
- You go to the selected consulate and collect you visa.
- When you come to Iran, we will have a tea together and meanwhile you will pay us the 10 USD visa fee ;)
Iran Visa On Arrival in brief
People of many nationalities can pay a three-month visit to Iran holding their passport in hands. They will be granted a visa upon their arrival at the following airports:
- IKA : Tehran Imam Khomeini Airport
- THR : Tehran Mehrabad Airport
- MHD : Mashad Airport
- SYZ : Shiraz Airport
- TBZ : Tabriz Airport
- ISF : Isfahan Airport
These countries cannot visit Iran by visa on arrival and should get their visa beforehand:
American, the British and the Canadian passport holders cannot get the visa on arrival and they can apply for the visa beforehand and visit Iran only withing a guided tours.
Visa-free trip into Iran
These nationalities can visit Iran without any visa:
- Syria (90 day visa)
- Turkey (90 days)
- Lebanon (15 days)
- Azerbaijan (15 days)
- Georgia (45 days)
- Bolivia (30 days)
- Egypt (20 days)
Just-Direct-Application Passport holders
Iranian travel agencies cannot get visa invitation letter for
- Sri Lankan
- Afghan nationalities
and they should refer directly to the consulates for the application.